Common work injury questions by injured workers
Injured workers have questions.
Call Email Text Map
The workers compensation benefit system is deliberately confusing and some questions are critical to the outcome of your case, rights, and benefits.
Some of these questions I have heard recently are:
- Has the industrial clinic doctor you were sent to not documenting your injury or ignoring your complaints?
- Is your employer ignoring your work restrictions?
- Has your wear and tear repetitive work injury been ignored by the insurance company and your employer even though you’re a good long-term employee?
- Do you want to change primary treating physicians?
- Have your benefits been cut off?
- Is your employer not providing you modified work or fired you for being injured?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, call now. to discuss your rights and benefits. Waiting for the insurance company take care of you is not a good strategy. We can help you craft a strategy unique to your situation and goals. Call now for a free consultation. We are local serving the west end of San Bernardino County including Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Ontario, San Bernardino and Riverside areas.
Charles Cleveland, Certified Specialist Worker’s Compensation Law