What We Do
Workers compensation representation
For 23 years, we have provided the best work injury representation from our Rancho Cucamonga headquarters. Choose wisely, Choose local. Charles Cleveland is a Certified Specialist in Workers Compensation Law with 23 years work injury experience, John Metz is a highly experienced trial lawyer with 25 years of workers comp experience.
California WORK INJURY lawyers SINCE 1997
Since 1997 Charles and John have been helping Injured Workers in Workers’ Compensation cases and Car Accident cases. Hire an experienced work injury lawyer near you at Cleveland & Metz. 23 years at the same address in Rancho Cucamonga, minutes from Ontario, Fontana, San Bernardino , Rialto and Riverside.
HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR work injury accident?
We handle all types of work injury accidents and workers compensation claims in West End of San Bernardino and Riverside CountIes. Cumulative trauma injuries related to Wear & Tear and Repetitive Motion are compensable under the California Worker’s Compensation system, together let’s put a plan together for you.
If there is no recovery, there is no attorney fee.
All of our fees are on a contingency meaning if you don’t win, neither do we. You will never receive a bill from us. We will work with you to put together a plan to best achieve your goals and get the best legal result for denied or accepted work injuries and accident claims. Call now for a free consultation, or visit us in Rancho Cucamonga.
Recent News Articles
- About WCAB Post Termination Cumulative Trauma July 7, 2021
- 2021: Reducing delays in medical treatment. June 6, 2021
- Unemployment benefits and Worker’s Compensation FAQ April 29, 2021
- Is it Possible to File a Workers’ Compensation Lawsuit if I Caused the Accident? March 28, 2021
- Essential workers continue fighting for their lives while working in increasingly hazardous conditions December 14, 2020