How do I know if I have Worker’s Compensation Claim in Ontario?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you likely have a legitimate workers compensation claim. Please contact an experienced local work injury lawyer near Ontario, preferably a Certified Specialist in Worker’s Compensation law or a member of the California Applicant’s Attorneys Association. A good work injury lawyer has have free consultations and will honestly tell you whether or not you actually need an attorney. Not everyone who has a work injury needs an attorney and we will give you an honest assessment of what needs to be done according to the facts of your case.
- Did you suffer an injury at your employer’s location or on the job site?
- Were you in a car or truck accident while on the job?
- Do you work long hours doing repetitive tasks at work?
- Do you have a physically strenuous job?
- Is your employer’s doctor ignoring your complaints?
- Do you have aches and pain anywhere in your body during or after work?
- Is dealing with the workers compensation insurance company driving you nuts?
- Is your employer not following your work restrictions?
- Have you sought medical treatment for an injury that you know to be work related?
- If you have already reported in injury, are your Workers’ Compensation benefits being denied or delayed?
- Do you have an old/ pre-existing injury or even a prior work injury that has gotten worse while working?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should probably find yourself a local and experienced workers compensation attorney near Ontario. Pick a Certified Specialist in Worker’s Compensation law to assist you. Consultations are free, there are some time limitations in filing Worker’s Compensation claims so contact a local experienced attorney to make sure you understand your Work Comp benefits.